A collection of amusing and advanced Japanese technology gathered under one roof!
Here is Interactive Summit, your playground packed with the latest in Japanese technology! Be wowed as you play, experience, and interact with advanced VR/AR, games, apps, and software! Most of the exhibitors are collaborating with J-POP Summit performing artists!
Also, attendees can enjoy Beach Ball Synth – an interactive installation that brings people together through music-making, created by a team of designers from global design firm IDEO!!!
- "Komusumegane" will enrich your concert experience through AR glasses. It can translate lyrics sung live and conversations with artists in real time; not only that, it can recognize specific sounds and words, and display two-dimensional graphic effects to accompany them. Turn your concert and play experience into a manga with the AR technology of “Komusumegane.”
- The dating simulation game series "Shall we date?" is captivating a lot of ladies around the world! At J-POP SUMMIT, meet the princes of your dreams through AR (Augmented Reality technology) and take a picture and video with him, an exclusive campaign presented by NTT Solmare only for J-POP SUMMIT fans!
- NHK invites you to the stunning view of Salar de Uyuni, the world’s largest salt flat in Bolivia, ALMA observatory in Chile with four large telescopes to observe the stars, and to the inside of the still-largely-a-mystery Great Pyramid of King Khufu. Pop in to our booth and experience the extraordinary in VR!
- Yamaha presents HEARTalk and Vocaloid! HEARTalk is a new system that converts a flat computerized voice into a more natural human-like dialog, so you might feel the 'heart' from the machine, so to speak. VOCALOID is a voice synthesis technology and software developed by Yamaha. Just input a melody and lyrics and your virtual singer will sing for you!
- Future Marketing Unit is SoftBank's unique showcase project, lead by Yoshito Andy Ando from SoftBank, that aims to increase the adoption of new IoT products and analyze potential business volume before entering the Japanese market for free. The chosen companies: Dendama, Atmoph, and Kamarq (at booth D1), showcase their cool products. Feel free to bring a glass of IICHIKO shochu from the next door, and check out these upcoming Japanese start-ups!
- Dendama is the clever reimagining of the Japanese folk toy "kendama". Tricks, battles, and cooperative play are just the beginning. We are currently collaborating with the famous light novel series Sword Art Online. At the Future Marketing Unit booth, you can check out our innovative and fun twist on an old game. Let's play!
- Topology's custom-fit eyewear fits perfectly to never pinch, squeeze, or slip. Scan your face and design your glasses all from your iPhone. Stop by at their booth to see how it works! There is also a special competition game where you will customize glasses for one of the J-POP guests! More info available at Topology booth.
Many more to be announced soon!
Back to top ↑