Attention!! SIGN UP PERIOD HAS BEEN EXTENDED!!
Sign up and receive a special gift from SEGA and VIZ MEDIA just for participating!
If you are performing for your Cosplay presentation – please sign-up by Thursday, July 25th 5pm PST, via Email (Contest@J-POP.com)
Please send in your sound file together with your submission.
OR SIGN UP ON SITE!
Come to Animation On Display (AOD) booth on Post Street! We are accepting sign ups for participants who want to WALK the stage (without skit or performance)
until 4:45pm of Sunday, July 28th – we will await your return from Union Square (if you had left) !
*THE FIRST 25 CONTESTANTS ONLY
The first 25 cosplayers who signs up will be able to participate in the Cosplay Masquerade and receive a gift from SEGA and VIZ MEDIA just for participating! SO HURRY!!!
● Sign-up Deadline: CLOSED
Via Email*: 7/25 Thursday by 5:00pm Contest@J-POP.com
*Please also send in your sound file with your submission.
At AOD booth on Post Street: 7/27 (Sat) by 6:00pm & 7/28 (Sun) by 4:30pm
Read more details below.
● Passes to AOD 2014 will be given for the best overall entry, best performance, and best costume.
● All contestants will receive a special gift from SEGA and VIZ Media!!
● Winner (or Best Entry)
● Best Costume
● Best Performance
How to sign up:
Email Contest@J-POP.com by 7/24 (Thurs) 5pm PST with the following information:
2. Stage Name (if you have)
3. Email Address
4. Age: (if under 18, we need your parental permission form DOWNLOAD HERE – please have signed and scanned, faxed or take a digital photo and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org WITH the sign up email. )
5. Cellphone (emergency contact use only)
6. Are you performing or doing a display walk-on?
1. The maximum number of people allowed in an entry is 6.
2. Performances must not exceed 3 minutes.
3. Performances must submit their audio before 7/19 (Fri) 5pm PST
4. Audio that is longer than 3 minutes (please edit to fit), or not in the allowed formats will be discarded and your entry will be changed to a display walk-on. Allowed audio formats are: wav, aiff, m4a formats (do not up-convert from mp3 or lower formats).
5. Entrants that choose to do a display walk-on should be prepared to introduce themselves and answer a few questions from our MC.
6. Have some good clean fun! Remember this is a street fair so all sorts of people will get to see your costume and performance!
If you are under 18, we need you to bring a printed and signed copy of the parental (legal guardian)’s consent form for you to perform on stage. Please download from this page. Please submit the signed copy at check-in (once you qualify).
☞ Download form here: 2013 Appearance Agreement for UNDER 18
*Contest participants will be subject to festival photography and videos (official and unofficial), and the result may appear in j-pop.com, J-POP SUMMIT Festival’s future promotional materials, social medias, affiliated sites, and broadcasts of media partners and sponsors, as well as in NEW PEOPLE’s Flickr albums. J-POP SUMMIT Festival does not take responsibility nor action for unofficial photos and images taken in our festival ground. When you join us at the wardrobe screening, we assume that you understand these facts.