Find us on Facebook
SUN @PEACE PLAZA.
We have 365 unbirthdays this year! To celebrate, BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT will be hosting an Alice in Wonderland inspired fashion contest called “The Very Merry Unbirthday Parade!”
Sunday, August 26th
2:30pm – 3:30pm at Pagoda Stage, Peace Plaza
Contest Qualifications and Details:
1. Fashion contestants must wear main pieces (JSK, OP, or Blouse & Bottom) from BABY or Alice and the Pirates.
2. You can only enter solo. No teams.
3. A coordination check will be conducted at 2:00pm before the contest.
4. Judging during the competition will be based on creativity and adherence to the theme, and on how finalists explain their look to the audience during the contest.
5. The winners will be chosen by BABY shop staff and our special guest Amy Dean from Crown & Crumpet
6. Winners will receive gorgeous prizes presented by BABY! The first 30 qualifying contestants will receive novelty prizes for participating.
*no previous sign up necessary!!!
Where: Meet backstage, Pagoda Stage, Peace Plaza
When: Sunday, 8/26 by 2:00pm (no later)
Please gather by 2:00pm at the Peace Plaza Pagoda Stage backstage area for the BABY staff to go through wardrobe screening. The qualified finalists will then check-in with J-POP stage staff, and then wait backstage until 2:30pm for the contest to start.
Each finalists will have an opportunity to walk on stage, and describe their wardrobe to the crowd, and get feedback from the judges.
*If you are under 18, we need you to bring a printed and signed copy of the parental (legal guardian)’s consent form for you to perform on stage. Please download from this page. Please submit this at check-in (once you qualify).
2012 Appearance Agreement for UNDER 18
**Contest participants will be subject to festival photography and videos (official and unofficial), and the result may appear in j-pop.com, J-POP SUMMIT Festival’s future promotional materials, social medias, affiliated sites, and broadcasts of media partners and sponsors, as well as in NEW PEOPLE’s Flickr albums. J-POP SUMMIT Festival does not take responsibility nor action for unofficial photos and images taken in our festival ground. When you join us at the wardrobe screening, we assume that you understand these facts.